Category List

Monday, November 18, 2013

Save twenty five bucks a week on baby food. I made my son's baby food and this is pretty much what I did. Used regular ice cube trays and my standard blender. But this post is also great to remind me of some fruits and veggies not to miss for variety--I tended to get into a rut sometimes!

Baby Food Recipes
Baby Food Recipes
Click here to download
Save twenty five bucks a week on baby food. I made my son's baby food and this is pretty much what I did. Used regular ice cube trays and my standard blender. But this post is also great to remind me of some fruits and veggies not to miss for variety--I tended to get into a rut sometimes!
Save twenty five bucks a week on baby food. I made my son's baby food and this is pretty much what I did. Used  regular ice cube trays and my standard blender. But this post is also great to remind me of some fruits and veggies not to miss for variety--I tended to get into a rut sometimes!
Click here to download
Freezer cooking menu for making baby food purees for your 6 - 9 month old.
Freezer cooking menu for making baby food purees for your 6 - 9 month old.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment